We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

Which Randersacker hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

Hi Everyone!

We have a user with an unanswered question about how to get to Randersacker from Frankfurt (Hesse) in our Russian - language forum:

tripadvisor.ru/ShowTopic-g641966-i29365-k683…

If you have any advice to offer, could you please post your reply, in Russian, in that forum topic? Also, if you feel like answering but do not speak the language you are welcomed to do so using Google translate.

Thank you very much,

Magdalena

P.S. You may be prompted to sign in when clicking that link. You do not need to create a new account - just sign in with the same email and password you use for your current TripAdvisor account.

3 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
1. Re: Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

I think this is really silly that TA is translating this. Let those people in Russia use google translate to post their questions here!

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
2. Re: Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

Exactly. There have been too many requests of that kind for my taste recently. We are not a service agency on duty... As it is them who need an answer, they should take the effort, not us.

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 3
3. Re: Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

He has to take a train from Frankfurt to Würzburg first.

Schedules and fares on www.bahn.com

At the central train station in Würzburg he has to take a tram towards Sanderau, Heuchelhof or Rottenbauer. He has to get off at the station "Sanderring" and from there he can transfer to a bus (Route 15) towards Randersacker.

That's some quick help, but I don't see why I would do any translation work.

TA is welcome to copy this post into the Russian TA in English and then the OP can translate it himself by using Google, or somebody else who speaks Russian may do so.

Reply to: Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Randersacker