We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first-timers to koh samet, any idea where to start with?

Which Ko Samet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Macau, China
first-timers to koh samet, any idea where to start with?

we are gonna stay for 2 nights in jul, i heard there are many beaches in koh samet, but which one is the best to stay? and any hotel recommended?

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 181
21. Re: first-timers to koh samet, any idea where to start with?

yes you will definitely find gorgeous beaches! also many great bars and restaurants! especially concentrated in central area near ferry, but don't forget to explore the off the beaten track areas! you will miss out on some great hidden gems!

Jo

Macau, China
22. Re: first-timers to koh samet, any idea where to start with?

Thanks Jo, your advices has all been very helpful, I will be going tomorrow!!

pity that i ll stay for 2 days, seems not having much time to explore some beaches, but will try to full every moments there, thanks again!

23. Re: first-timers to koh samet, any idea where to start with?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 14, 2013