We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A clean place to stay with kids

Which Anna Maria Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
A clean place to stay with kids

We will be visiting the island for 4 days in November. Can anyone please recommend a clean condo/hotel/ resort to stay (1 kid and a couple). An ocean view would be awesome so that we can at least enjoy the view if it rains and are not stuck indoors looking at the walls. We are looking for something under $200 a night. Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
reviews: 41
1. Re: A clean place to stay with kids

Gulf front might be difficult for the 4 days, most places like to rent for the full week. But, here are some to try:

Bamboo Apartments - great for kids

Angelino's Sea Lodge

Cedar Cove

Blue Water Beach Club

White Sands

Coconuts

I wouldnt really worry about the rain, it's our dry season so if you can can walk across the street to the beach, there are my favorites:

Palm Tree Villas

Sunrise Gardens

Tortuga Inn

Tradeswinds

Queens Gate

Hope you find something and enjoy your trip.

Bourbon, IN
reviews: 43
2. Re: A clean place to stay with kids

White Sands is on the beach, pool, and kid friendly.

Chicago, Illinois
3. Re: A clean place to stay with kids

Wow, thanks a lot. I contacted 3 of the properties listed and waiting for a reply. I am also looking at lacosta condos and sunrise cottage on vrbo. Sunrise cottage looks really awesome. Do you have any thoughts on these? Thanks!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
reviews: 41
4. Re: A clean place to stay with kids

I didnt mention La Costa because you may not be able to get something for only four days but if you can, you will love it, we stay there a lot!! It's our favortie condo on the island and the managers Dan and Patty Talley are awesome host and will help you with anything you need.

Reply to: A clean place to stay with kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted