We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Meal

Manchester
reviews: 112
Special Meal

Hi - whilst staying on Anna Marie Island it will be mine and my husband's wedding anniversary. Where would be the place to go for a special meal? Also are there any good spas on the island where we could treat ourselves.

Any suggestions of something special to do would be great.

Many thanks

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
1. Re: Special Meal

Beach Bistro is probably the best place on the island, but is $$$. If you are looking for more reasonable try Bridge Street Bistro, Blue Marlin, even the Bridgetender. Up north the Waterfront is very good.

Edited: 9:39 am, February 11, 2013
Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
reviews: 43
2. Re: Special Meal

Beach Bistro is a beautiful spot and the food is amazing but be prepared to pay a lot of money. I really like Bridge Street Bistro, it's upstairs so you do have a bit of a view, the food is delish and the cost is more than half of what you would pay at Beach Bistro.

We go to Body & Sol Day Spa , very nice and the people are great!

swansea
reviews: 8
3. Re: Special Meal

Hi ,i am sure you will love Anna Maria,another thumbs up for the Waterfront restaurant,we had dinner there twice when we stayed on the island last September ,food was really good ,and not to pricey,also has outside seating overlooking the gulf ,service excellent also.

Fishman,Swansea

Manchester
reviews: 112
4. Re: Special Meal

Thank you I will look at your ssuggestions

Sheffield(UK)
reviews: 136
5. Re: Special Meal

It's a 'no brainer', if you want fine dining and $$$ then it's Beach Bistro. It has it all, good bar, great views and excellent food.

Next would be the Waterfront. Eat outside for a view 'bayside'. Again great bar with an excellent selection of draught beers.

Next would be Bridge Street Bistro (Terrace). You can eat watching the sunset from the terrace. Again great bar for pre-dinner drinks.

Cork
reviews: 13
6. Re: Special Meal

What would be the dress code for the above restaurants?

Sheffield(UK)
7. Re: Special Meal

Smart casual. Dress code is very relaxed generally.

Sheffield(UK)
8. Re: Special Meal

PS The photo attached to my profile was taken from the terrace of Bridge Street Bistro. The Waterfront is the only restaurant of the three where you won't be able to watch the sunset.

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
reviews: 16
9. Re: Special Meal

Nice photo, Xante!

Bloomington, Indiana
reviews: 20
10. Re: Special Meal

If you do not want to spend the money at Beach Bistro, you might want to think about Blue Marlin on Bridge Street. Excellent food and service. No view of the water but a great meal. I personally would choose it over Waterfront every time.