We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis

Costa Blanca
reviews: 18
Tennis

Will be coming to Anna Maria in mid-Dec for a 4 week stay – lucky me!

I’m a keen tennis player and play mixed doubles & mens doubles two or three times a week. However my wife doesn't play at all so when we travel the problem is finding partners. On our last visit to Anna Maria I got some games at the Longboat Key Tennis Centre. That’s one option but I’m wondering if there’s any way to hook up with other players on the island who play on the AM courts at Magnolia Ave or 62nd St.

Any suggestions?

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
1. Re: Tennis

You could try contacting the Chamber of Commerce. You could also try GT Bray Park in west Bradenton, about 10 minutes off the island. They have a lot of courts, and could probably schedule you with some regulars.

2. Re: Tennis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 17, 2013