We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luquillo beach info

Which Luquillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 83
luquillo beach info

Do we have to pay for parking?

Where are the chairs rented?

Where is the kiosk sabor playero located?

Best location to park for chairs and food?

Going this week

Thanks

Philadelphia...
reviews: 33
1. Re: luquillo beach info

You should park your car in the paid secure lot, however, I have seen others park their car along the roadway parallel to the beach entrance. The fee is less than $5.00/day. The chair rental area is right between the bathrooms/souvenir shop and the snack shack (to the left if you're facing the beach).

Seattle, Washington
2. Re: luquillo beach info

Thanks

Is the snack shop iris's that I've heard about?

Philadelphia...
reviews: 33
3. Re: luquillo beach info

I don't remember the name of the snack shop, but it's the only one at the blue flag beach. You can walk down the beach (west) to the kiosks as well. The price for the chairs - $5.00/each and $10.00/each for an umbrella. They will set up and take down for you.

Armonk, New York
reviews: 78
4. Re: luquillo beach info

The snack food shop is called Iris's though you kind of have to look for the name. World's best Pinot Colattas . The same family has run it for about 30 years. Ask for Edgar's special sauces for the traditional fried PR fare. If you park about half way down into the large parking lot and walk to the beach you will see a small cluster of buildings. They include the snack shop; the bath house and the beach HQ.

This part of the beach is a hefty walk from the Kioskos. Don't confuse the area behind the Kioskos with Luquillo Beach . People who don't want to pay the $4.27 parking, park there and it can get fairly trashy. It is not maintained as part of the blue flag beach which is officially called Monserrate Balneario.

West Hartford...
reviews: 99
5. Re: luquillo beach info

I haven't been there since last year, but I generally park behind the Kioskos. If you get there early, you can park right next to your beach chair/blanket, and there are palm trees for shade. When you're hungry or thirsty, you can just walk to any of the Kioskos for sustenance. There's no fee to park behind the Kioskos.

bert

Seattle, Washington
6. Re: luquillo beach info

Thanks for help

we loved the beach and are back home now

7. Re: luquillo beach info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 16, 2013