We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eating out in Mallaig

Which Mallaig hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ayr
reviews: 5
eating out in Mallaig

I know I am repeating myself - but aparently I posted this question on the Beauly forum.

Can someone recommend a restaurant in Mallaig with good food at a reasonable price.

and - might there be live music - scottish preferrably - (in a Pub) at weekends?

We are going to be in Mallaig towards the end of March.

and

Would we be able to take a boat trip to the Small Isles at that time of year?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for The Hebrides
reviews: 45
1. Re: eating out in Mallaig

See my previous reply re eating and music.

As for the trip to the Small Isles, you may be able to do this, depending on the day of the week (the ferry takes a different route every day). See www.calmac.co.uk. NB that the summer timetable period starts on Friday 25 March, and offers more trip options.

Edited: 5:20 am, February 15, 2011
mallaig
2. Re: eating out in Mallaig

go to www.steaminn.co.uk gives you the information you are requiring and lets you know whats on also accommodation available

3. Re: eating out in Mallaig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, April 09, 2013