We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bay View houses

Which Porthleven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 5
Bay View houses

Hi! Has anyone stayed in a house/cottage in Bay View in Porthleven? There's several there up for vacation rentals like this one:

www.abovebeachcottages.co.uk/12_bay_view.html

I'm thinking of renting a 3-bedroom and I'm just wondering what's the house like in terms of space, condition etc. From the pics, it looks like the only way u can access the houses are from the steps at one end of the row. Am I right?

2 replies to this topic
Twickenham, United...
1. Re: Bay View houses

As an owner of one of the houses in the middle of the terrace, there are steps at either end of the row. Although the end nearest the pier there is a slope and then several steps leading upto the terrace. Its much easier that way if you have a pram or shopping.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 98
2. Re: Bay View houses

My family own number 7 Bay view and have used it for many years. As the previous comment states, there is access from each end. One end has steps, but my 82 year old mother manages to get up and down fine. The views from the terrace make this the absolute best place to be in Porthleven. The sea is so close and in good weather and bad the proximity is amazing. Great to sit out if the weather is ok and watch the world go by. You will love it. The houses are Victorian and not huge but so full of character.

Reply to: Bay View houses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Porthleven