We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer

Which Santa Susanna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
GLASGOW
reviews: 5
Transfer

Hi i am staying in Santa Susana next week and wandered if i would be quicker taking train from airport to centre and then train to santa susana I am only going for few days so only have hand luggage just want to get there as quickly and cheaply as possible

Thanks

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Transfer

Train Barcelona airport to Santa Susanna renfe.com/viajeros/…index.html

Edited: 6:01 am, April 13, 2012
southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
reviews: 21
2. Re: Transfer

you also have the option of changing trains at el clot station rather than sants, which most people find easier.

Galway, Ireland
3. Re: Transfer

what are the prices from Girona Airport to santa susanna? I wil be arriving late in the evening so there will be no normal buses

GLASGOW
reviews: 5
4. Re: Transfer

Thanks everyone I flew in BCN Airport and easliy got train to sans then changed train to santa susanna cost only about 8 euro each and took in total about 20 mins to sans then 70 mins to santa susanna trains are regular so not long waiting between trains also done the same on return, overall i would defo recomend no problem what so ever :-)

goa
reviews: 57
5. Re: Transfer

Your last connection airport to SS is around 10.30pm, with the fare around 6euro single...last train reaches malgrat around midnight.

London, United...
reviews: 19
6. Re: Transfer

This might be a bit of an odd question but...

Do they have the equivalent of an open return type ticket in spain - going for a week in santa susana but flying to barcelona so can I get a ticket when i arrive that will be valid on return.

If so what do I ask for. If I am honest I am finding the website a bit hard to follow can't even find santa susanna station let alone understand all the ticket information.

Many thanks in advance for your help =]

Porto Sant'elpidio
reviews: 71
7. Re: Transfer

Hi, can anyone tell me what's the price of a two ways train ticket from Santa Susanna to Barcellona?

I'm going in Santa Susanna during next september with my partner and the ten years old daughter.

Thank you

8. Re: Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Santa Susanna