We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos San Blas in May and best room for adults

Which San Miguel de Abona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 28
Sandos San Blas in May and best room for adults

Hi. We are going to the San Blas May 17th and we are wondering:

What is the weather like?

Best room for a couple.

Looking forward to returning to Tenerife. Last time I was there was in the 80's.

Thanks in advance.

Sue

Belfast, United...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Sandos San Blas in May and best room for adults

Not sure about weather in May. I would not recommend a ground floor room as not much privacy. I think all the rooms are similar. We are just back a week we had a 3rd floor room over the lake where they did canoeing. We had e mailed before we went asking for a room, that had sun most of day and you could see sun set from the balcony and even the bath!!! I heard people saying the suites were not really worth the money as they really only were a bit bigger with a sofa area/ Sea view rooms only partly see the sea, our was this as it was all hotel had left. The standard rooms have sofa anyway and we found a good size, bathroom two sinks, separate shower and toilet. There is glass panels to bathroom, but there are screens can be pulled around. By the way no kettle in room but just ask reception they had one with us in minutes, i saw other people get irons.

2. Re: Sandos San Blas in May and best room for adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 05, 2015