We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for family vacation late november

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hillerod, Denmark
Recommendation for family vacation late november

Went to sharm el sheikh last december and we absolutely loved it. Wheather was perfect. The all inklusive was nice. Beatiful resort and lovely beach, coral reefs.

But the situation in egypt let us look for alternatives.

We would like to go in late november but my biggest concern with the canarie islands is if its warm enough for swimming in the sea and just walk around wearing shorts and slippers during the day?

Dundee
reviews: 8
1. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

The Canary Islands and Puerto Rico in particular is an ideal all year round holiday resort.You can expect temperatures of low/mid twentys.It will be warm enough to swim although a little cold and you will no doubt be able to walk about in shorts.You may however need a jersey or light coat when you go out at nights.

Hillerod, Denmark
2. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

Ive beenlooking at the marina bayview.

It it very High rated here at tripadvisor.

Is it in A Nice location, atmosphere and Close to beach?

Dundee
3. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

The Marina Bayview was formerly The Ipanema Park and is situated overlooking the Marina in Puerto Rico.It is in a nice ,quiet location and it is a 5/10 minute walk to the beach.

Hillerod, Denmark
4. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

So how long at daytime will we be able to enjoy the sun?

When will the sun hit the poolarea and at what time will it be gone? will it be windy or is it normally calm?

Dundee
5. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

Sorry but I have never stayed at this accomodation but know the area fairly well.You will be able to enjoy the sun for a good period of time but I couldn`t say for sure when it will hit the pool area.You are not far from the beach where you can enjoy the sun all day until at least 6pm.Like I have said Puerto Rico is a good choice for winter sun.

Hillerod, Denmark
6. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

Ok thanks

I have booked the last week of november at the marina bayview.

Fingers crossed for nice blue skyes :)

The wheather statistics do tell me november is the month with most rain.

What is the shopping for croceries like? Are there nice market close by, or just the normal tourist supermarkets? We will be making our food selves, so it would be nice with good fresh croceries.

Glasgow
reviews: 175
7. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

There is a large Hiperdino close by which has a good selection of fresh food as well as groceries. You could take the bus to Arguinegin to the Tuesday market, or there is a market in Puerto Rico every second Sunday ( at least I think there is) It's also a nice sail to Puerto Mogan market on Fridays, but it's more crafts than food.

8. Re: Recommendation for family vacation late november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations