We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
57 posts
36 reviews
Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Hi,

does anybody have an email address for these apartments. I found an address but had no reply.So I have either the wrong address or they have not bothered to reply to me, which is worrying. It was only a room request. I always email ahead when going away with a room request and this is the first time ever I have not had a response. Anyone stayed there recently. We are going on the 8 Sept for 2 weeks.

Thanks

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
57 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

anybody ???????????????? please

Killarney, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

If it's just for a room request, why not just give them a quick phone call? It isn't expensive for a call these days and you will be able to have your answer and name of staff member.

Apartments Carlota

Av. de Gran Canaria, 16

Puerto Rico

Gran Canaria

Tel:+34 (928) 560 153

Fax: +34 (928) 562 184

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
57 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

hi, will do.thanks for the reply

Mark

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
57 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Just a quick update, I rang the apps and spoke to Alfredo who said he would do his best to accomodate my room request, so far so good

Killarney, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
35 reviews
5. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

There you go. :-)

If necessary, I usually make a phone call and then tell them I will send them an email immediately after the call, and would be grateful if they reply/confirm the arrangements by email.

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
57 posts
36 reviews
6. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Hi , thanks for the reply.

The trouble is that I do not have an email address that I know is current. I found two knocking around the web and neither have been replied too. Should have asked him when i rang. Either way its no big deal, as long as the sun shines and the wine flows LOL.

Mark

Killarney, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
35 reviews
7. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

:-)

Pretty much guaranteed on both accounts! Have fun.

8. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014