We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stoke-on-trent
reviews: 36
Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Hi,

does anybody have an email address for these apartments. I found an address but had no reply.So I have either the wrong address or they have not bothered to reply to me, which is worrying. It was only a room request. I always email ahead when going away with a room request and this is the first time ever I have not had a response. Anyone stayed there recently. We are going on the 8 Sept for 2 weeks.

Thanks

stoke-on-trent
1. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

anybody ???????????????? please

Killarney, Ireland
reviews: 35
2. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

If it's just for a room request, why not just give them a quick phone call? It isn't expensive for a call these days and you will be able to have your answer and name of staff member.

Apartments Carlota

Av. de Gran Canaria, 16

Puerto Rico

Gran Canaria

Tel:+34 (928) 560 153

Fax: +34 (928) 562 184

stoke-on-trent
3. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

hi, will do.thanks for the reply

Mark

stoke-on-trent
4. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Just a quick update, I rang the apps and spoke to Alfredo who said he would do his best to accomodate my room request, so far so good

Killarney, Ireland
5. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

There you go. :-)

If necessary, I usually make a phone call and then tell them I will send them an email immediately after the call, and would be grateful if they reply/confirm the arrangements by email.

stoke-on-trent
6. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

Hi , thanks for the reply.

The trouble is that I do not have an email address that I know is current. I found two knocking around the web and neither have been replied too. Should have asked him when i rang. Either way its no big deal, as long as the sun shines and the wine flows LOL.

Mark

Killarney, Ireland
7. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

:-)

Pretty much guaranteed on both accounts! Have fun.

8. Re: Carlota Apartments PR email address??????????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico