We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babalu

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 60
Babalu

Hi, I have been looking at prices for next summer at the Babalu, not sure why but its coming up fully booked with all of them except Thomas Cook, but I prefer to book my hotel and flights separately to find the best deals. Does anyone on here know why? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Dundee, United...
reviews: 35
1. Re: Babalu

Could be that they have signed an exclusive deal with Thomas Cook for next summer or that they just haven't sorted out all the contracts yet so don't know how many rooms they will have available to rent directly or subcontract to alpha rooms, travel republic etc Obviously most buisnesses prefer to have all the rooms tied up with tour companies as they know what income they are getting even if they are not occupied

Dundee
reviews: 8
2. Re: Babalu

The same topic appeared on here approx. a year ago wondering why someone could not book the Babalu with a tour operator.I think it was that Thomas Cook dropped the Babalu due to falling standards but gave them an assurance they would reinstate them if they upgraded the rooms and facilities.This is why I think that the Babalu spent a bit of money recently installing a new lift and generally giving the whole place a makeover.

Sunderland, United...
reviews: 7
3. Re: Babalu

I have just come back from Bablu and went on to look at price for next summer booking sep as that's what I did this year but like you say wasn't aviable anywere except thomas cook, was the same last year don't think the babalu relise the dates for next summer until about sep oct time to book hotel only. However went on travel republic yesterday and can now book bablu threw them for july/Aug so must have just relised them, they should be appearing on other sites soon I presume.

England
reviews: 60
4. Re: Babalu

Thank you all for the replies, maybe I was jumping the gun a little, I will look on travel republic again, and thank you.

Jude

5. Re: Babalu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico