We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Weather

Hi can anyone let me know what the weather is like day & night at end of Jan start of Feb, thanks for replies

9 replies to this topic
Scotland
reviews: 14
1. Re: Weather

try this link select year and month for some historical data...

tutiempo.net/en/…600300.htm

Tho as a reference i would say high teens to mid 20s and a chance of rain.

liverpool
reviews: 16
2. Re: Weather

Been mid feb 2011&2012 weather really good both times, maybe touched lucky had no rain.

On beach or by pool every day, night time cooler, took a sweatshirt but only wore once still wore shorts every night though.

I would also say late teens early 20's, a hell of a lot better than here at that time of year.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 36
3. Re: Weather

We go in February every year for my girlfriends birthday and the weather is always good. High teens or early twenties. Best weather on the island though can be found on coast between P Rico and P Mogan. Always seems less cloudy and is always a few degrees hotter.

Otherwise if you get a bad day go to Las Palmas as its a great city to spend some time.

4. Re: Weather

Wanting to go back to Puerto Rico so here's hoping

liverpool
5. Re: Weather

You'll always get a warm welcome in Extreemz.

6. Re: Weather

U certainly do userbr62, was that u just got home y'day?

Denbigh, Wales...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Weather

I went in jan /feb this year with load of friends ,weather was hot during the day ,pool very cold ,evenings warm with bit of chill but not to bad,wore cardigan once ,fine after few drinks in extreemes ,oh and shots there!!!!!!,and mambos.Bit chilly in the bottom center but go to tiffanys earn yourself a shot that will sort you out .

liverpool
8. Re: Weather

Sorry Loopervil96 it's the liverpool family, I told you I was down as victor64 that's on a different website. No this time last week we were in Las Palmas airport, wish I was back now.

You'll be ok with the weather in jan/feb.

9. Re: Weather

No problem I remembered you's my brother just got back from there on mon it's warmer than when we was out there

Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted