We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish bars

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Irish bars

Hi everyone I'm coming out to PR on the 25th July with my 16 year old daughter I want to take her to an Irish bar as I love the music so just wondering which one is the best, cheers

18 replies to this topic
Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 14
11. Re: Irish bars

I was over in June and spent most nights at The Shamrock Bar, good music and a good craic.

Cork, Ireland
reviews: 26
12. Re: Irish bars

Having endured Stevie York many times, I hope he's not your typical Irish Bar MC.

Dublin
reviews: 43
13. Re: Irish bars

last time I was there nobody was forced to stay! you can leave at any time you wish....

Liverpool
reviews: 18
14. Re: Irish bars

Hi Are these bars within walking distance of the Colina Mar appartments as thinking of booking these appartments for April?

Glasgow
reviews: 168
15. Re: Irish bars

Colina Mar is nearer the Europa Centre, and it's quite a ( downhill) walk to the main Commercial Centre where most of the Irish bars are. There are always taxis at the Europa, and two or three Euro will get you to the main centre.

McCool's down by the marina is a nice wee bar too.

Liverpool
16. Re: Irish bars

Would you recomend the area the Colina Mar are in? we could walk down and get a taxi back that wouldn't be a problem, How long would you say the walk would be? What is the weather like in April and what is the Europa centre like? Thanks again

liverpool
17. Re: Irish bars

We stayed in the Colina mar in 2005, must admit they weren't the best rooms at the time but it's one of the best holidays we had as 2 families together so much so whenever we go back which is quite regular, we go and partake in the evening happy hour. Barmaid's from skem and likes a laugh.

IMO up the top is a lot quieter than a few years back but still a number of bars and restaurant's in the Europa which is at the side of the Colina.

I'd say 15-20 min walk down maybe a bit more but taxi's cheap and easy to get. Can't say about weather in April, been feb, May, June , July ,aug and going back nov and only ever experienced sun and clear blue skies, maybe lucky.

staffs
reviews: 8
18. Re: Irish bars

April weather this year was fab mostly ,bit cloudy first thing but soon cleared .We tend to go April and October weather always been lovely .We stopped at Colina Mar last year didnt like it thought the layout was very maze like lots of corridors and the food was terrible ,but saying that we met lots of people who like it and go back each year. So each to their own.We like the laid back atmosphere of the Europa everything on your doorstep ,but if you like it more busy the CC is your best bet .Enjoy

Reply to: Irish bars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico