We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish bars

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 6
Irish bars

Hi everyone I'm coming out to PR on the 25th July with my 16 year old daughter I want to take her to an Irish bar as I love the music so just wondering which one is the best, cheers

, Dublin, Ireland
1. Re: Irish bars

Hi diceys rileys in the commercial centre is brilliant live music everynight great atmosphere my second time goin to pr in august and i cant wait to get bck to diceys to sing along to the ballads ha

Glasgow
reviews: 174
2. Re: Irish bars

Another vote for Dicey's. Finbarr is a great musician, and will play something for everyone. Ballads a speciality!

http://www.diceyreillys.com/

McCool's by the marina is another one we like, and Tipperary Sean plays there most nights. You could also visit Tommy Tucker's to hear Clarky, a great singer.

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
reviews: 39
3. Re: Irish bars

The "Harp Bar" with the one and only Stevie York is a scream, gets going in there after 10p.m. lots of colourful language as you'de expect from an Irish bar comedian, great sing songs in there with all the Irish classics later on !!!!!!

Dublin
reviews: 43
4. Re: Irish bars

yep, but the daughter is only 16!

5. Re: Irish bars

What so she not allowed out then have to stay in with her no don't think so

Dundee, United...
reviews: 40
6. Re: Irish bars

I think it maybe more related to the content /language used by Stevie York in the Harp Bar rather than Irish bars in general

7. Re: Irish bars

Yes think your right jumping the gun there I was but with everything on tv nowadays I can't see anything shocking her most probably me that will be shocked lol

Dublin
reviews: 43
8. Re: Irish bars

as long as you know the content is very 'adult' at the harp

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
reviews: 39
9. Re: Irish bars

Mrs Brown's boys on T.V. enough said and at 16 thesedays there's not much they don't know l.o.l.

liverpool
reviews: 18
10. Re: Irish bars

Simple, go and if it was that bad you leave a bit like television programmes, you don't like turn it over. Bet she'll be more shocked with the music.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico