We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi in Terrazamar

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Wifi in Terrazamar

Hi can anyone tell me if the wifi has a good reception at the Terrazamar apartments & if u get a good reception at the pool also how much it costs

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 23
1. Re: Wifi in Terrazamar

We bought it via Wavenet off the reception. Couldn't get any signal in the apartment but could out on balcony or up by the pool. Didn't try it in reception but if you buy the code you can log on anywhere with it ie beach etc.

reviews: 5
2. Re: Wifi in Terrazamar

Cheers how much was that its more for my 16 year old daughter for her iphone can't go a week with facebook & twitter

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
3. Re: Wifi in Terrazamar

They had an offer on when we booked but I think it was somewhere around €25 for two weeks if you got it via reception. If you google wavenetcanarias.com you can see their site.

It did used to drop in and out of service quite a bit but we managed to use Twitter/Facebook etc. alternatively for a euro or so if you go down to the main CC you can have a solid half hour on the net. The machines in terrazamar reception are quite expensive to use.

Edited: 3:53 pm, June 15, 2013
gloucester
reviews: 1
4. Re: Wifi in Terrazamar

Please can you confirm if you can use the Wavenet code on all devices for the oe price or if you need one code per device. We are taking 2 I phones and an iPad. Thanks

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
5. Re: Wifi in Terrazamar

You can only use the code on one device at a time. Therefore if one of you is logged in and another tries to log in it will boot the other one out.

Also we found it seemed to cache the code so even if one of us logged out and the other tried to log in, it still would often say the other was logged in. Cue rebooting of iphone/ipad to clear it being recognised.

6. Re: Wifi in Terrazamar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico