We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

panzano

Which Panzano in Chianti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
overland park, ks.
panzano

If I am staying outside of panzano and in need of a car, would I fly into Rome or Florence? Which is easier, I know Florence is closer. I was just reading some comments about how the traffic can be bad coming out of Rome and it might take 4 hours and I was told 3 hours. Thanks for your help!

13 replies to this topic
Castellina in...
reviews: 8
11. Re: panzano

WB, there are none of the famous rental car agencies in Panzano and Greve, but there are garages that rent cars. You have to ask locally.

South Shields...
reviews: 21
12. Re: panzano

We flew into Pisa from the UK picking up our hire car from Avis. There's a courtesy bus from outside the terminal that takes you straight to the hire car desks a couple of minutes away. Driving to Greve in Chianti and Panzano was no problem, you're straight out of the airport onto a freeway(?) Which takes you towards Florence . A decent satnav will help you get there in about 90 minutes and the roads and traffic are great.

Cooking wise we stayed at Poggio Asciutto which was out of this world (have a look at the reviews) and the owner Eva offers cookery lessons on site.

California
reviews: 1
13. Re: panzano

Giulietta has great cooking classes at her farm/villa in Panzano. http://fagiolari.it/

Reply to: panzano
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panzano in Chianti