We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castello do Colognole

Which Panzano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san diego
reviews: 1
Castello do Colognole

I'm researching several places to stay in the Panzano/Greve area. One of them is Castello do Colognole, the other is Castello di Meleto. We are limited to 5 days in Tuscany, so it's been a bit difficult to find a place for less than a weels time.

Grazie for any information on these places or other. We are traveling in May, will have a car.

12 replies to this topic
san diego
reviews: 1
11. Re: Castello do Colognole

Just got back from a wonderful trip to Italy and Paris. My husband and I stayed at the Castello di Colognole in Greve in Chianti for five days. We rented the Del Caccia apartment, a beautiful home with kitchen, full living room, 1&1 /2 baths, and 2 bedrooms. Decorated lovely with antiques, sparkling clean and lovingly maintained. The grounds were breathtaking, and the owners of the property, Rosita and Rita, were 2 of the most charming women I have met in my life.

Convenient location to most of Tuscany, we took day trips to Panzano,Florence, Siena and Volterra.

Rita prepared a delicious dinner the first night we arrived and breakfast in the mornings.We bought their wine and olive oil and brought it home for our enjoyment in sunny Ca.

If you're looking for an out of the world experience of staying in a castle, book this one. You'll be entranced by the beauty!

We also went on a guided tour of the Chianti wine region with Guido's Tours, Guido was very informative, entertaining and it was a very fun day.

Ciao!

new orleans
12. Re: Castello do Colognole

I've also stayed at that apartment and loved it. Highly recommend this place, as it is very close to town and the proprietors are the best!

Reply to: Castello do Colognole
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panzano