We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensimar Sea Side Resort & Spa

Which Agia Pelagia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Castleford
reviews: 1
Sensimar Sea Side Resort & Spa

Hi all, i am thinking about booking 2 weeks at this hotel in july on an all inclusive deal. The hotel is new to thomsons this year so there arent any reviews from british tourists on this forum yet. according to there brochure they started package deals earlier this month so please can anybody who has been answer me these questions. Is it a good relaxing place to stay? is the food good? is it clean? is service good?

thanks for any replies

missycasper

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Stoupa, Finikounda, Petalidi, Athens
reviews: 55
1. Re: Sensimar Sea Side Resort & Spa

<<<<there arent any reviews from british tourists on this forum yet>>>>

I'm not sure why you only want the opinion of British tourists, but there are some reviews on Trip Advisor,

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g635861-d1199…

Edited: 7:52 am, May 20, 2010
UK
2. Re: Sensimar Sea Side Resort & Spa

Hi

I'm going today for a week so will let you know what its like when I'm back!

H

3. Re: Sensimar Sea Side Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Agia Pelagia
Recent Conversations