I've read about all the messages and think I have a pretty good idea about what we will do in Uvita this July. We are 2 couples in our late 30s. We are renting an amazing house in Ojachal for a week in the middle of July.
A few questions:
1) The other couple scuba dives. Any recommended outfitters? Would it be worth it to snorkle with them (we've snorkled in Hawaii and Caribbean, so it would need to be pretty good to be worth our time and money)
2) Safe beaches closeby. We're all good swimmers and we live on the Coast in California, so we're used to the Pacific, but know that riptides should never be messed with.
3) I really want to do an adreneline pumping zipline tour in the canopy. Recommendations.
4) Also, the same for a day trip of river rafting.
5). Massages? Do you know of any who will come to the house in Ojachal or is their a spa nearby. What do you think the cost would be?
6) Is there some sort of list of waterfall hikes?
7) Is there a horsebacking riding outfit that will let you run the horses on the beach?
Thanks! Can't wait to get there!