We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for middle of July

Which Uvita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
orange county, ca
reviews: 1
Suggestions for middle of July

I've read about all the messages and think I have a pretty good idea about what we will do in Uvita this July. We are 2 couples in our late 30s. We are renting an amazing house in Ojachal for a week in the middle of July.

A few questions:

1) The other couple scuba dives. Any recommended outfitters? Would it be worth it to snorkle with them (we've snorkled in Hawaii and Caribbean, so it would need to be pretty good to be worth our time and money)

2) Safe beaches closeby. We're all good swimmers and we live on the Coast in California, so we're used to the Pacific, but know that riptides should never be messed with.

3) I really want to do an adreneline pumping zipline tour in the canopy. Recommendations.

4) Also, the same for a day trip of river rafting.

5). Massages? Do you know of any who will come to the house in Ojachal or is their a spa nearby. What do you think the cost would be?

6) Is there some sort of list of waterfall hikes?

7) Is there a horsebacking riding outfit that will let you run the horses on the beach?

Thanks! Can't wait to get there!

Washington D.C.
11. Re: Suggestions for middle of July

Did you find someone for the massage in Ojochal? Looking for the same...

Bethesda MD
reviews: 15
12. Re: Suggestions for middle of July

I have the name but no contact info for: Ananda Munoz-Kritsky. Presumably she's in the phone book. Or try googling up and scribd downloading "Ballena Tales," the local tourism-oriented bilngual periodical. It has ads for massages etc.

PS: She has a facebook page

Edited: 6:56 am, July 23, 2011
orange county, ca
13. Re: Suggestions for middle of July

Yes, and she was great. I am on the road, but I will post in a day or two her information.

14. Re: Suggestions for middle of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 01, 2012