We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Futbol - a Real Tico Cultural Experience

Which Cabuya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
58 reviews
Futbol - a Real Tico Cultural Experience

For those of you who may be interested, the final Futbol game is on going to be played Saturday May 25 at 8:00 CR time and will be available streaming live on teletica http://m.teletica.com/en-vivo/ This is going to be a very exciting game as Cartago (vs Heredia) has an excellent chance of becoming champions for the first time in 72 years. Also if interested here are some highlights of the last game when Cartago beat Heredia 3-1 in a roaring stadium in Cartago. www.youtube.com/watch…

For those who are in CR now – go to the local hangout and experience some real Tico culture.

Vamos Cartago... Azuuuulll

(Sorry - not sure how it put this in the wrong location)

Edited: 11:39 am, May 24, 2013
2 replies to this topic
La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
126 reviews
1. Re: Futbol - a Real Tico Cultural Experience

I've lived here for a while now and just watched my first futbol game- Cartago vs. Heredia and it was an amazing game. I agree that this is a great way to see the excitement of the locals...especially in a small local bar. :-) I took some of my guests to experience just that and it was a BLAST. :-) Enjoy everyone!

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Futbol - a Real Tico Cultural Experience

I watched it in Canada with some Ticos, but would have loved to be there. I may be wrong wrong about teletica because the next game in in Heredia.If so try canal 6 tvgratis.tv/tv-gratis-online-media-player/ca…

Reply to: Futbol - a Real Tico Cultural Experience
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cabuya