We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Which Baga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wales
reviews: 23
Breakfast

Hi will be staying in an apartment in the Nazri. I am wondering if I can buy things like hams cheese etc from supermarkets nearby for my breakfast. Dont fancy egg or honey on toast every morning like last time we were there ( probably didnt look hard enough in the shops last time). I know that food is cheap to eat in the restaurants and shacks etc but I do like to get up leisurely and have breakfast with a decent cup of coffee which I will take with me.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 2
31. Re: Breakfast

A couple of years ago we were stopped in Mumbai as customs x-ray spotted that we had an egg box with eggs in it and we was told that we could not import eggs, had to open the case and unwrap Jan's birthday present to show them they were musical eggs, we handed them out to the officials and people in the queue to have a shake and all had a good laugh about it however it was good job they did not want to try the several sets of guitar strings and five pair of drum sticks we was bring back for Jimmy and Carlos

32. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Baga