We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomadation

Which Baga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 4
Accomadation

I dont know if anybody could help me , but im looking for accomadion monday to friday and while im there im hoping to buy some diamonds.

england
reviews: 39
1. Re: Accomadation

Lol Paul, there is a guy from Mumbai who may be able to help

england
2. Re: Accomadation

I, m sure he will be along soon to post, as posted on most posts today :)

Edinburgh, United...
3. Re: Accomadation

Thanks chelseawolves, im suprised ive missed his posts.

england
4. Re: Accomadation

I, m sure vinemumbai will be along soon and will send you a pm with all the details of where to purchase good fake diamonds, sorry did I really say fake diamonds lol

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 3
5. Re: Accomadation

Paul R Lucky you Buying Diamonds, lol i think there is a member who might be able to help and also with accommodation.:-)) Gel

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
6. Re: Accomadation

Paul is it loose diamonds you are looking to buy, or do you want them set in a piece of jewellery?

Edinburgh, United...
7. Re: Accomadation

Im only looking for about 12 London Gel Theres a recession on you know. Im not really wanting a hotel. A appartment would be nice

Edinburgh, United...
8. Re: Accomadation

Im looking for some to use as buttons on my made to measure shirt im buying there Dagenham Kal

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
9. Re: Accomadation

Oh Ok when you said 12, I wondered if it was maybe for your top set of Dentures, ROFL

england
10. Re: Accomadation

That will be one rather cool and shiney shirt, just be careful of the mafia when out wearing it.guessing you, ll need 12 rather big diamonds, in fact the bigger the better.any one got a apartment for Paul to rent?lol