We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scooter Hire

Which Jambiani hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
5 posts
Scooter Hire

I will be staying in one of the hotels in Jambiani Beach in Zanzibar in second part of January. Does anyone know place close by to hire a scooter? What kind of cost are we talking about? I would like to drive around a bit - can anyone share their experience with me? Many Thanks! Peter

Jambiani, Tanzania
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Scooter Hire

I know it is too late, but maybe of interest to fellow travellers. There is one Vespa available to rent in Jambiani if you contact Mambo Poa Tours (or ask the receptionist/local staff in any hotel to contact Lau), Lau rents his Vespa to guests, the price is $30 per day, and you get it with full tank and helmets.

2. Re: Scooter Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Jambiani