We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Montenegro

Which Montenegro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Wedding in Montenegro

Hi,

I am hoping somebody may be able to provide me with some information on weddings in Montenegro. My Fiancee and I are interested in getting married here, but have very little infotmation on some nice places to get married at. Basically what we are looking for is a nice seaside/coastal location where there are nice hotels and a church (catholic). Ideally a place which has some wonderfully scenery. If anyone has any idea's of a place which matches this please respond. thanks.

Also if anyone knows of any good wedding planners who may be able to help me, that would be great.

london
1. Re: Wedding in Montenegro

Whenever I am in Kotor Old Town there seems to be a wedding going on. The setting is certainly beautiful and is a coastal location. There are several churches and a cathedral however I don't know if any are catholic. There are 3, 4 and 5 star hotels all located within the town.

HERCEG NOVI...
2. Re: Wedding in Montenegro

Boka Kotorska (Kotor Bay ) is definetly the place to get marrıed. Perast, Kotor, Herceg Novi, Dobrota, Prcanj are the towns that you might like to have a look.

Good luck... :)

www.montenegro-weddings.com might help you with planning and all other arrangements.

kwahv
reviews: 1
3. Re: Wedding in Montenegro

I have planned my wedding there next year staying at Palazzo Radomiri hotel and getting married there in Dubrota. But if your catholic you have to book the church on the island by Perast called Our lady of the rocks I think its amazing! There's also a palace in Perast which sleeps twenty for guests. I have visited both and would have got married at the church, but I'm not catholic. I have the priests email and the ladys for the house if you want. Put Perast palace in google and you will find her website. Or owners direct has her info.

I know another wedding planner in Herceq Novi who is English and is on Skype for easy contact. Let me know if you want any other info I have images of the church on the island.

4. Re: Wedding in Montenegro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 06, 2009