We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

Which Peschiera del Garda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

Does anyone know if there is a bike hire shop anywhere in Peschiera del Garda - 3 adults? Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
reviews: 12
1. Re: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

Hi, there's one at Via Venezia 2, phone number: +39 349 4678006. The only link I can find is in Italian but there's a map.

http://www.noleggio-biciclette.it/

Dublin, Ireland
2. Re: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

Thanks a million!

Peschiera del...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

i agree... is the only one in peschiera del garda...

Southampton, United...
4. Re: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

There are two in Peschiera - quite close to each other. The one that we went to (last week) was by the Esso Garage on via Venezia (I think that that's the right address. It's run by a Josef Bauer and he is absolutely brilliant. He speaks good English. A bike is 13€ for the day or you can hire it for longer.

Matthew Knight

Dublin, Ireland
5. Re: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

Thanks a million, thats great to know!

London, United...
6. Re: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

Thanks for the tip. Wolfgang Bauer is Josef's son and runs the Via Venezia shop. Very friendly and accommodating. As a familiy of 4 we hired bikes for 2 weeks (did without a rental car this year). Wolfgang has a couple of road / race bikes - I used one to ride up to the cafe in Spiazzi a few times (70km, c.3hr round trip, 850m climb) which rewards you with a terrific view over the lake. Also did lots of local rides as a family e.g. to markets, restaurants and Sirmioni etc, which was great for getting the kids (14, 16) to exercise a bit rather than lounge about in or by the pool or lake.

Dublin, Ireland
7. Re: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda

July 2013 Hired three adult bikes and a child's 3 speed back pedal brake bike for 9yr old from bike shop in peschiera. It's the shop closest to the petrol station . They were excellent and gave us some tips, a map and spoke excellent English

The cost was 120 euro and well worth it for a weeks hire. They gave us a business card in case of puncture or problems the details are Noleggio due Ruote, Bauer, www.noleggiodueruote.eu

Reply to: Bike Hire in Peschiera del Garda
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted