We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abbey S'Antimo to Bagno Vignoni

Which Montalcino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abbey S'Antimo to Bagno Vignoni

I have acommodations near the Abbey S'Antimo on one night, plan to walk to Bagno Vignoni with acommodations on the third night, and don't know what to do for the second night. Any suggestions?

St. Marys, OH
reviews: 14
1. Re: Abbey S'Antimo to Bagno Vignoni

You could walk to Montalcino.

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
2. Re: Abbey S'Antimo to Bagno Vignoni

If I remember rightly, I think you're coming from Montalcino, aren't you, after Buonconvento? But several other ideas including taking the dirt track to Sant'Angelo in Colle, a very pretty little village on the edge of Maremma with some excellent options for lunch. Alternatively, going the other way you could walk down to Montepulciano Stazione and perhaps up the other side of the valley? Another lovely walk through vineyards and gorgeous scenery.

3. Re: Abbey S'Antimo to Bagno Vignoni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, June 20, 2013