We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Which Tremezzo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

In Sept. we would like to take the bus from Como to Bellagio, then how would we get to Tremezzo? Then we would like to take the ferry back to Como. Are there frequent ferries and how late do they run from Tremezzo to Com?

8 replies to this topic
South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Take the C30 bus Como to Bellagio. Ferry Bellagio - Tremezzo - Como www.navigazionelaghi.it

www.discovercomo.com

Houston, Texas
2. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Thank you very much for the information. Do you know if we can walk from Villa Balbianello to Villa Carlotta and approximately how long of a walk would it be?

Seattle
3. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Yes, it is a wonderful walk and I do it every year. Follows the lake for most of the way with some inland walking up to a church (can't remember name) with superb views. It is possible to find handout maps at some TI's, however, it is pretty well marked with iron logos in the ground. Check it out on www.greenwaydellago.it. Lenno the location of Villa Balbianello is located has a charming harbor and both Bar Sport and Hotel Plino right on the water for lunch.

Seattle
4. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Sorry, about an hour without stops or less if you are quite fit.

Como, Italy
reviews: 26
5. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

I don't know if the bus trip from Como to bellagio is a good idea... the road is incredibly narrow and twisty. I would use hydrofoil or take the bus on the other shore (c10/20 line)

Seattle
6. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Claudio, I rarely disagree with you, but on this occasion I will. I really enjoy the Bellagio--Como bus and always take it at least once a visit. The small towns are interesting and the views very good. The hydrofoil to me, is like sitting in another airplane and not much to see (aside from being costly).

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
7. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Although buses are acceptable, Lake Como is really best navigated by boat.

Vagabonda

New York City, New...
reviews: 49
8. Re: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como

Very easy.... you can take the public Bus from Como all the way to Tremezzo (C10) for like 2 euros per person. Buses are color Blue. In tremezzo you can by ticket to hop over to Bellagio do that then from there grab another public bus back to Como and if you master the buses , then stop at Torno and have dinner at Hotel Torno il restaurante ( which means the restaurant at that hotel ). they have the best veranda possible...

The Bellagio to Como boat trip could be long.... the public buses in the instead move fast and views are great!

Reply to: Bellagio, Tremezzo to Como
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted