We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tremezzo, Cadenabbia or Menaggio

Which Tremezzo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
reviews: 40
Tremezzo, Cadenabbia or Menaggio

Hi All, Can anyone shed some light as to which village would be better for making a base and stay for a couple nights, but still travel around the area. I will have a car as well. Thank you!

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 48
1. Re: Tremezzo, Cadenabbia or Menaggio

Menaggio is a bigger place a small Town really I would think it preferable,

Lezzeno, Italy
Destination Expert
for Lake Como
reviews: 8
2. Re: Tremezzo, Cadenabbia or Menaggio

I'd agree with Sophie. If you'll have a car, you won't need to be tied to the public transport schedules so much and could consider a smaller town (Lenno? Varenna on the opposite shore, also served by car ferry?) or maybe the outskirts, up the hill a bit from of one of these. If you're set on a bigger town, though, Menaggio may suit you best as it will have more variety.

3. Re: Tremezzo, Cadenabbia or Menaggio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 26, 2010