We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

Which Kolimbia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Penrith, United...
Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

We have booked a swim up room in the relax area for our holiday next year and after reading some reviews, have found out only some rooms face the sun, i am looking to request a sunny room asap - does anyone know which one is the best?

thanks

Penrith, United...
1. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

We have booked a swim up room in the relax area for our holiday next year and after reading some reviews, have found out only some rooms face the sun, i am looking to request a sunny room asap - does anyone know which one is the best?

thanks

Faliraki, Greece
reviews: 44
2. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

A lot of the reviews say swim up rooms dont get the sun

3. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

Hi just seen your post! Did you have your holiday yet? If so did u have a sunny swim up or find out anymore details? We are also booked in a relax swim up and will be not happy in shade!!

Penrith, United...
4. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

hiya, no we go on 28th aug, but have done a bit of digging and for a sunny swim up in the relax you need to be in either block 5200, i have requested this through our travel agents so will let you know

5. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

Hiya, we go next month, very excited :) I've been digging this afternoon aswell! Are u sure 5200 have swim ups? I've heard blocks 5500 5600 and 5700 have all day sun!! If to be believed! Are u on Facebook? There are couple of groups on there u can join, just type in holiday village rhodes and u should come across them :)

Penrith, United...
6. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

Sorry - yeah your right - just checked and we requested 5600. i am on facebook, i will log on right now. Love looking forward to hols, we went to the holiday village in spain last year (well it was the polonisia) and it was fab! just hope this was is as good !

7. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

Hi yes that defo seems the block to be :) can't wait - will be gutted if we get put elsewhere tho:( we went holiday village Tenerife last year that was nice but hoping this will be great :)

Penrith, United...
8. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

yeah we have paided a little bit extra to have a swim up room as our little girl loves the pool and its got a swim up bar - mummy & daddy happy to lol

9. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

Smiles all round :) hope u all have a great time

Bury St. Edmunds...
reviews: 7
10. Re: Swim up rooms @ holiday village - Rhodes

I was there a couple of weeks ago so he's the low-down on the Relax area swim-up rooms;

> Blocks 5100, 5200, 5500, 5600 and 5700 have swim-up rooms (see map on hotel website).

> Blocks 5500 and 5600 have sun all-day and open-out to the main pool (including the swim-up bar).

> Block 5700 also has sun all-day but opens to a smaller pool which isn't connected to the main pool (there is a path between the pools, not a bridge as shown on the map).

> Block 5100 doesn't connect to the main pool but has quite a large pool (as shown on the map). It won't have sun on it all-day as the sun goes around at the back of the block.

> Block 5200 also won't have sun all-day (it faces the same way as 5100). These swim-ups open-out to quite a small separate pool, basically just for the rooms in this block. There is also a 4 or 5 foot hedge in-front of this pool (I guess to give a little more privacy). I suppose long-term the hotel could decide to remove the hedge, but it was there while I stayed).

> We were told the hotel get 20 requests a week for the 12 swim-ups in blocks 5500 and 5600.

> It appears the hotel are quite used to moving people (after a couple of days / when 'better' rooms become available) if guests complain about their allocated location.