We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in November

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Accomodation in November

I am thinking of staying in Rhodes old Town for 7-10 days and Kos town for 7 days, from mid October.

If I need an apartment/hotel in November, is this a problem. Does everything shut down in November ?

Regards

Gary

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 16
1. Re: Accomodation in November

Of course it's not a problem there are hotels open all year. Mid October would see virtually every one open. The summer season ends at the end of October, so somewhat less choice but that's all.

Rhodes
reviews: 6
2. Re: Accomodation in November

I have replied to your other post Gary in which you will see that I recommend Afandou as a great place to stay, giving the opportunity to stay in a Greek village which has accommodation, certainly self-catering apartments available all year round.

N. Ireland
reviews: 25
3. Re: Accomodation in November

In mid October I would opt for Rhodes Town as there will still be lots going on there and you can easily visit other areas from that base. Many of the other resort areas will be very quiet at that time as it is coming to the end of the season.

Have a look at travelrepublic.co.uk for great cheap deals on hotels and accomodation.

4. Re: Accomodation in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 28, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town