We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhodos Palladium

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen
reviews: 7
Rhodos Palladium

My fiancee and I are due to be flying out to Rhodes in September, we are just looking for some suggestions as to what excursions people can recommend (We've heard the tale of 2 cities is good), and where to eat that isn't overly expensive.

Also how much we should take for spending money for 2 weeks there? We are staying half board.

Any help would be appreciated.

NORFOLK UK
1. Re: Rhodos Palladium

Hi we are also off to the rhodos palladium on the 10th of sep for 2 weeks, we dont know what to expect i have heard the valley of the butterflies is nice, we are going to take aprox £700 there are just the 2 of us, but also staying their with my aged parents bless them( they paid for this holiday) and my sister and her husband, we are to staying half board will be interesting if there are any reply's, carolyn

2. Re: Rhodos Palladium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, October 07, 2009