We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

Which Firostefani hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
reviews: 7
place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

Hi ,

I'm staying at Blue Dolphins 16 - 18 May & wondered if there was anywhere nearby that I would be able to check in online & print my boarding passes for my flight back to England.

Thank you.

Ljubljana
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
reviews: 102
1. Re: place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

In Fira there used to be an internet cafe (in the second floor of a bar) with a printer just a minute away from the archaeological museum (on the right side of a quite busy road to Firostefani parallel to caldera).

Gold Coast...
reviews: 106
2. Re: place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

The Mylos cafe (windmills) in Firostefani has a small internet cafe.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 21
3. Re: place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

Can't you print off both before you leave the UK?

I regularly use Sleazyjet and (God help me), Ryanair, and always print off both the outgoing and incoming boarding cards at the same time.

Martin

Sunderland, United...
reviews: 7
4. Re: place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

I would normally, but Leaving England on the 14th May & flight in question is an internal UK flight with Flybe on 18th May, (I should have made that clearer in origional post) you can only check in online 36hrs before flight.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 21
5. Re: place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

Aaaaaahhhhhhh, that explains it then.

If there's nothing in Firostefani, there are loads of internet places in Fira itself.

Failing that, I would have thought that if you're in a decent hotel, which I assume you are if you're in Firostefani, they'd allow to use their PC to print it off.

Martin

6. Re: place for online check in&print boarding cards in firostefan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, November 07, 2010