We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elounda to spinalonga

Which Platanias hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Izegem, Belgium
reviews: 27
elounda to spinalonga

We would like to go from elounda to spinalonga we would like to stay a few hours (or is that to long to stay??)What are the prices from a boat trip elounda to spinalonga cret and back??

Thanks

hiker

Weesp, The...
reviews: 69
1. Re: elounda to spinalonga

Prices start from 10 euro for a roundtrip, you must ask the captain when he returns. But 3 hours is a lot of time, 1-2 is enough

Athens, Greece
reviews: 1
2. Re: elounda to spinalonga

Hi hike

From Agios Nikolaos cost 15 € from Elounda 10 € and from Plaka 8 € two ways. You need about 2 or 3 h for you see the castle and the lepra hospital (ruins) and how long ? for sweeming and relax.

Enjoy the day trip to Spinalonga !

Devon, UK
reviews: 25
3. Re: elounda to spinalonga

It's best to go on one of the shorter trips, e.g. from Plaka, so that you go early can get there before the big day-trip boats arrive from Ag Nik. When this happens (mid-morning, I think) the hundreds of visitors spoil the atmosphere somewhat. Going late in the day might work too, but I can't say for sure.

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
reviews: 104
4. Re: elounda to spinalonga

I there I agree, go from Plaka, the first boat leaves from the village at 10.00 am, the first boats go from Agios at the same time, but it does give you that extra hour to wonder around the island without the hoards of visitors, (as it takes about an hour for the first Agios boat trips to arrive) also Plaka has some of the best fish tavernas, with wonderful views of spinalonga, and a small beach for a cooling swim too.

5. Re: elounda to spinalonga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 16, 2010