We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 2013, week with family in Chatel

Which Chatel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bellingham...
reviews: 1
July 2013, week with family in Chatel

We will be in Chatel with kids, ages 8 & 9, 2nd week of July and have a car. We would like to do some easy hikes with the kids and would try to get in a hut hike if doable from this area. Any suggestions? Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: July 2013, week with family in Chatel

There is some great walking around Chatel, it depends mostly how far you want to walk to get to a hut... walking can range from 1h 30m to get to a hut to anything up to 8 hours, just depends how far you want to walk to get there, and how much walking the second day - on your walk back down

Paris, France
2. Re: July 2013, week with family in Chatel

The tourist office in the village center across from the church has great little brochures about hikes in the area. I think they're only a few euros if I remember correctly. I have been to Châtel several times in both winter and summer and it's a perfect little family resort, you'll enjoy it there. Take little baskets to go blueberry picking, it will be the right season and should be fun for the kids.

Reply to: July 2013, week with family in Chatel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted