We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scuba diving in Santa Teresa

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City...
reviews: 116
scuba diving in Santa Teresa

Does anyone have suggestions as to the best shops to dive with in Santa Teresa? Also, I'd be interested in knowing which sites you liked or did not like. Thanks in advance!

4 replies to this topic
Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
1. Re: scuba diving in Santa Teresa

Two PADI certified operators in the area are:

www.diving-costa-rica.com

www.curutourism.com

I personally have not been diving here even though I am an experienced certified diver. It just doesn't appeal to me. Snorkeling is much easier and I see as much as I want to without the expense of diving gear etc. Costa Rica is not really a world class diving destination. The only area that I would consider diving down here is Cocos Island 300 miles offshore, which takes a couple of days to get to by boat and I only know of one operator that take divers to the island. www.underseahunter.com

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 116
2. Re: scuba diving in Santa Teresa

Thank you very much for the information. I appreciate it.

London, Canada
reviews: 53
3. Re: scuba diving in Santa Teresa

Hello Wefish,

Where can we rent snorkel gear in ST?

Thanks,

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 13
4. Re: scuba diving in Santa Teresa

I have not seen anywhere in the area to rent snorkel gear. I find it is best to bring your own, that way you know where it has been and you can be sure it fits right! I have seen places where you can buy it, but I think it is more expensive to purchase the gear here and it is not very good quality.

Reply to: scuba diving in Santa Teresa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted