We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather right now

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 12
Weather right now

We are headed to Santa Teresa next week for some R&R. A little concerned about the extended weather forecast. Calling for rain. Does anyone have a link to an accurate weather forecast? Is anyone there now?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 16
1. Re: Weather right now

http://www.imn.ac.cr/

Have a good day!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
2. Re: Weather right now

Hard to predict what is going on. We had a full day of rain on Sunday, yesterday and today have been great.

Last week we had rain in the late afternoon and through the night. There have been some wonderful lightening storms at night!

The green season should be coming to an end now, but I can only say that you can expect warm weather even if it rains! Unless there are torrential rain showers, it should not stop you from getting out and enjoying the area, even if you just go to one of the local restaurants! Read a book and enjoy the R & R while it is raining....just relax, it will not rain every day and all day!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
3. Re: Weather right now

Any and every online weather source is convinced that Costa Rica is under a constant deluge year round... I always had the theory that they were just clueless on how to predict in a country with so many micro climates. This is one of those places that can be pouring down rain one minute, you go down the road and its dry as a bone.

Weather is difficult to predict here. Pack for the beach and bring a poncho and your bases are covered.

Bloomfield...
4. Re: Weather right now

Dear Inca-

I was looking for information on Rainsong Sanctuary as a destination in Costa Rica to volunteer for wildlife. I found some disturbing posts from 2010 where your last remark was that you would be looking into how things were going there and saw nothing more recent.

So while I have tried repeatedly to contact Mary just to see if the sanctuary is still accepting volunteers, I have hit a wall and the person answering would not be clear as to what was going on. Is there any way you can email me privately at lori.brown@ctlcv.org I am sorry to post this publicly, but I have tried every possible way to find out info and you seemed like the most promising link!

Thank you.

Lori

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
5. Re: Weather right now

I sent you a message Lori.

Reply to: Weather right now
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted