We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latitude 10 - Restaurant

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
reviews: 3
Latitude 10 - Restaurant

Hello all!

Could anybody tell me what kind of prices the Latitude 10 restaurant charges for the 3-course meal? I have tried to find this information on the hotel website but was unable to see anything (I understand there is no menu);

Furthermore, can anybody tell me how far it is to walk from L10 to the restaurants in Santa Teresa?

Many thanks

Glasgow
1. Re: Latitude 10 - Restaurant

Any takers on this please?

Costa Rica
reviews: 53
2. Re: Latitude 10 - Restaurant

Latitude 10, as far as I know, has no restaurant open to the public. Maybe they have a private chef who offers meals to guests, but you will need to contact the hotel itself or a past guest for info. Locals won't be able to help you with this one!

Glasgow
3. Re: Latitude 10 - Restaurant

Ok cheers, will check directly with the hotel.

Would you be able to advise on walking distance to other restaurants / sodas in ST?

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
4. Re: Latitude 10 - Restaurant

If you look at the maps on these sites you will see what is close to Lat 10:

www.nicoyazoom.com

www.nicoyapeninsula.com

there are not many choices within short walking distance of Lat 10, you can hire a cab for under $10.

Glasgow
5. Re: Latitude 10 - Restaurant

Thanks! :)

Costa Rica
reviews: 53
6. Re: Latitude 10 - Restaurant

FlorBlanca and Milarepa are both within a short walk of Lat 10 to the south, both good restaurants. Pranamar (Buddha Eyes) is also walkable, to the north. With over 70 restaurants in town there is no shortage of good food. =) Have a great trip!

7. Re: Latitude 10 - Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 29, 2014