We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sansa Air issues?

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laguna Beach...
reviews: 1
Sansa Air issues?

I read somewhere that the airport in San Jose has been under construction and that some flights have been re-routed or something crazy like that? We are flying into SJ Friday morning and have reservations on Sansa, heading to Tambor. I know this sounds crazy and won't stop us from boarding the redeye flight tomorrow night (Yea!!) but anyone have any comments?

Costa Rica
reviews: 23
1. Re: Sansa Air issues?

It's not the airport in San Jose that's the problem but the airport in Tambor. Check with Sansa. They are using an alternative small airport on the Nicoya Peninsula.

Laguna Beach...
2. Re: Sansa Air issues?

Thank you. I realized I said SJO after I posted, sorry. However, I just spoke with someone in Santa Teresa and she said the airport is good to go. I hope so, we will be there expecting to be picked up in Tambor. If not….Pura Vida….no worries…..something always works out...Thanks again!

Chicago
reviews: 37
3. Re: Sansa Air issues?

Flew Sansa and feel they did a fabulous job, would fly with them again.

Laguna Beach...
4. Re: Sansa Air issues?

That is a crazy picture, where is it from?

Chicago
reviews: 37
5. Re: Sansa Air issues?

The Pantanal in Brazil. The Jaguar was on a river bank and did not like us being near him.

Costa Rica
reviews: 53
6. Re: Sansa Air issues?

It's true - the Tambor airstrip is definitely open for business as usual. =)

7. Re: Sansa Air issues?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 31, 2014