We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo - surf camp vs hotel and surf lessons

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 7
Solo - surf camp vs hotel and surf lessons

Hi there - I'm 30 something solo female planning a trip for may - seeking a surf camp but there are so many options and ranges in price. I'm not able to splurge so camps of 1400K or more or out...but it also seems like just booking a hotel and taking lessons locally could be the better buy...although I don't want to forgo the experience of a camp. Would love to hear any suggestions / feedback. Definitely interested in a place good for solo travelers. thanks in advance,

Santa Teresa, Costa...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Solo - surf camp vs hotel and surf lessons

You are more than welcome to contact us at Nautilus Boutique Hotel

My Skype Is edivibes

If you have questions feel free to ask me .

Even if you dont choose us i can help you decide , or recommend other places .

Have a great day

Edi Bruchis

www.hotelnautiluscostarica.com

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
2. Re: Solo - surf camp vs hotel and surf lessons

If you check out the following site, you can get an idea of rates and amenities for accommodations in the Santa Teresa area: www.nicoyazoom.com

For maps and more accommodation ideas: www.nicoyapeninsula.com

For activities, surf instruction and camps: www.peninsuladenicoya.com

There is a lot to choose from! Hope it doesn't boggle your mind! If you've found a few places and need more specific advice or direction, repost and we would be happy to help out.

london
reviews: 1
3. Re: Solo - surf camp vs hotel and surf lessons

Hi,

Just wondering if you found anything out from your research. I am a 31 year old female looking to go in June so anything you found out would be useful!!

Thanks

Texas
reviews: 1
4. Re: Solo - surf camp vs hotel and surf lessons

I went to witches rock surf camp in tamarindo several years ago and had a blast. I highly recommend a surf camp, you will meet a lot more people that way than you would just taking solo lessons at a hotel.

5. Re: Solo - surf camp vs hotel and surf lessons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 05, 2014