We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Heredia, Costa Rica
reviews: 1
Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

Is to possible to get from Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus? Without going back to San Jose!

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
1. Re: Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

When I read the headline of your post, my first thought was: "Yeah, good luck with that!" Lol...

You can get to Santa Teresa from Playa Flamingo without going back to San Jose. (That would be a little crazy, actually)

Take a look here: www.thebusschedule.com/cr/

The reason for my original comment -- it makes a long day with several transfers. Flamingo to Liberia, Liberia to Puntarenas, ferry, Paquera to Cobano and Cobano to Santa Teresa. Think 10 hours or so. Start early.

Edited: 9:21 am, March 11, 2013
Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
2. Re: Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

Probably be way less stressful and would not take all day if you catch a ride on one of the shuttles (Tropical Tours or Interbus).

Playa Conchal...
reviews: 53
3. Re: Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

I'd go with Tropical Tours.

info@tropicaltourshuttles.com

Heredia, Costa Rica
reviews: 1
4. Re: Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

Thanks for your help. The shuttles said there were only private ones which were like joke prices. So in the end I've changed my plans! Again thanks for trying!

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
5. Re: Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

Jane - You've been looking in the wrong places!

I found two: One shuttle with www.easyridecr.com from Flamingo to Santa Teresa leaves at 8:30 am and is $65. The other with www.anywherecostarica.com leaves Flamingo at 8:15 am and is $55.

anywherecostarica.com/transportation/search…

Edited: 8:12 am, March 21, 2013
6. Re: Playa Flamingo to Santa Teresa by bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 23, 2014