We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

I have reserved a shuttle to take my group of 6 travellers from Lberia to Santa teresa. Has anyone used Costa Rica Shuttle? Are they reputable?

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
1. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

There are a couple of shuttle companies that make regular scheduled runs between Liberia and Santa Teresa, one I know of is Tropical Tours Shuttle www.tropicaltourshuttles.com

Playa Conchal...
reviews: 54
2. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

We regularly use Tropical Tours, as mentioned above. Very professional and reliable.

Calgary
reviews: 1
3. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

I just inquired with tropical tours and they were much cheaper, thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 6
4. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

Shuttles work pretty well in Costa Rica, while you are there on the area, try and visit Papaya lounge if you want to enjoy a nice sunset with nice ocean view , great cocktails and good food, don´t miss this.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 7
5. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

Hi there,

I was just wondering if you ended up going with Tropical Tours Shuttles. If so, how were they?

Thanks in advance!

6. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle: Libera to Santa Teresa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 07, 2014