We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing around ST

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Smyrna, GA
reviews: 17
Fishing around ST

Hello from Atlanta.

Going to be in ST the last week of March. The wife will be spending all of her time doing downward dog (yoga)...as for me I'm looking for any fishing options. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Costa Rica
reviews: 53
11. Re: Fishing around ST

It is $60 per hour, not per person. They have a minimum of 3 hours. Do you want their phone number?

waterloo,ON
reviews: 6
12. Re: Fishing around ST

Yes, thank you. I dont suppose they have an email address as well?

Costa Rica
reviews: 53
13. Re: Fishing around ST

Not that I know of, but the phone is 8864-0283. The dad's name is Jorge -he generally sends folks with his son(s). They'll also cook the fish for you for dinner, which is always nice. Have fun!

Smyrna, GA
reviews: 17
14. Re: Fishing around ST

I would think 60 per hour for the boat...let us know it went. thanks...Sciz Milson

San Francisco...
reviews: 1
15. Re: Fishing around ST

Solo Bueno Tours also offers great fishing tours at reasonable prices. They leave from Cabuya which is a fishing village on the other side of the peninsula. Just 7km from Mal Pais. You can check out their review on Trip Advisor.

16. Re: Fishing around ST

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2014