We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costa rica for 13 days

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 17
costa rica for 13 days

We land at Liberia airport at 730 pm. We plan to go to Santa Teresa for 6 days to surf and rest by rental car. dec 24-dec 30

then to santa elena for 3 nights and rincon de la vieja for 4 nights.

does this make any sense. We are staying at the zulu inn in santa teresa, Nepenthe B&B and in Rincon at La Anita Rainforest. All the hotels are around $100 per night. Does this plan make any sense?? A close friend suggested Santa Teresa for surf and a 50th bday. We are traveling without kids. We want to hike, do yoga and some adventures. We leave from Liberia on Jan 6th at 110pm

HELP

and thanks

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: costa rica for 13 days

It make sense...maybe fidst night stay around liberia...the ride to the tip of nicoya peninsula is a long one...

Roadadvisor

Los Angeles...
2. Re: costa rica for 13 days

thanks

would you stay at the airport or somewhere more interesting that is close. we can pick up the rental car the next morning ( i would rather not drive at night)

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
3. Re: costa rica for 13 days

There are plenty of places in Liberia to stay for the night. Really, when you arrive, it will be dark, so you should not stray too far. Pick up the rental in the morning and make your way to Santa Teresa. I gather you have all of your accommodation already reserved....this is one of the busiest times of the year!

Here are a couple of sites for maps and other info. for the South Nicoya peninsula.

www.nicoyapeninsula.com

www.nicoyazoom.com

Drive safe, stay safe!

Enjoy your stay!

Los Angeles...
4. Re: costa rica for 13 days

any place you like near the airport

thanks

David

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
5. Re: costa rica for 13 days

I've stayed in a couple of places and they are not on my favorite list, so maybe someone might want to jump in here and suggest something they would recommend. It also depends on your preference for amenities and budget.

Perhaps do a TA search for hotels in Liberia and pick a couple, read the reviews then ask for recommendations.

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 9
6. Re: costa rica for 13 days

I've stayed here in Libera, it's in town, but near the airport.

http://www.elpuntohotel.com

I liked it.

My blog post from when I stayed a few years ago

GarySaid.com/el-punto-hotel-b-b-in-liberia-c…

Gary

7. Re: costa rica for 13 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 21, 2013