We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain in early November?

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Rain in early November?

My boyfriend and I will be traveling to Montezuma and Santa Teresa Nov 1-8. We waited to book bc I heard and read that it was dryer in Nov. Is this true locals? I have been reading reviews and I am hoping for some sunshine! I know that weather nowadays isn't super predictable anymore...What was last year like?

Thanks for your help on that!

Also, any MUST DOS in both areas? Please share! We love food, nature, adventure, we want to try surfing and both are yogi's at heart.

Thank you kindly.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Rain in early November?

This year it is really dry!

roadadvisor

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
reviews: 7
2. Re: Rain in early November?

The waterfalls at Montezuma should be put on that MUST DO list! Fingers crossed for the weather, but packing a light rain jacket might be a good idea. It won't be cold so you can just stick on the jacket and get on with your adventures or time your days, so the afternoon rain is your siesta in the hammock time!

Have a great trip!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
3. Re: Rain in early November?

I love November! Everything is so green and dust-free! The roads can be a challenge because they are usually full of mud puddles and pot-holes..... This year, the weather is very unpredictable because it is the rainy season right now and it has hardly rained....maybe it is late and it will rain into November....or.... we may not get any rain. We have no crystal ball!

At least when it does rain, it is warm!

Lots of things to do, depends on how active you want to be...or just hang out in a hammock and relax. Hiking Cabo Blanco in the early AM, a walk out to Cemetery Island in Cabuya, catching the sunsets in Santa Teresa, walking the endless beaches, horseback riding....

4. Re: Rain in early November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 08, 2013