We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nosara to Santa Teresa

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Park City, Utah
Nosara to Santa Teresa

Me and my family are headed to Santa Teresa from Nosara next week has anyone done the drive along coast recently? Is it faster than going back to Nicoya or some other inland route? Is there a preferred or reccommended route inland or along the coast?

Thanks in advance

wpg3

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
11. Re: Nosara to Santa Teresa

We've had some rain, the rios change height quickly, so just be sure you check before you cross.

Costa rica
reviews: 40
12. Re: Nosara to Santa Teresa

Follow route 160, every thing still very dry, the only part that will be a little tricky is from Coyote to Manzanillo .... Enjoy your trip.

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
reviews: 2
13. Re: Nosara to Santa Teresa

I would be highly, HIGHLY surprised that you would not be able to cross at this time of year, especially with a 4X4.

14. Re: Nosara to Santa Teresa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, June 19, 2013