We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

florblanca vs whitehouse villa (st) vs. moana lodge/mp

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boontonnj
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
florblanca vs whitehouse villa (st) vs. moana lodge/mp

OK...im going crazy..researching best places for my husbnd and I's 5 yr anniversary trip tp CR. This is the second leg of the trip>

how does florblanca compare to Moana Lodge? Anyone know? My husband and i like soe conveniences on vacation and i am afraid of him just being at a villa where we are left to cook or walk next door...i am fine with this...my friends stayed at white hous villa and loved it!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
15 reviews
11. Re: florblanca vs whitehouse villa (st) vs. moana lodge/mp

Hola Mario:

You obviously did not read all of the above posts. No one is knocking Pranamar....we all know it is right on the most beautiful beach in the area, but post #2, the original poster said you had no rooms available for the time that was requested and had to narrow their choices down to others.....

Sorry you misunderstood.....maybe read back to the first post and follow all of the Q and A so you are not getting defensive for no reason!

Pura Vida and Happy Easter to everyone at Pranamar!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
3 posts
12. Re: florblanca vs whitehouse villa (st) vs. moana lodge/mp

Hi,

I actually read all posts thoroughly and if you read again you'll see that I answered only to the questions that I noticed no one had answered to the client... I was just trying to help them and did not feel anyone was trying to knock Pranamar. No problem, no harm done.... In intend no defensive attitude...I don't know why you think that...

Peace.

M

13. Re: florblanca vs whitehouse villa (st) vs. moana lodge/mp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 am, June 20, 2013