We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vrbo property info

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gypsum, Colorado
reviews: 3
vrbo property info

Does anyone have any additional info on this rental house that they could offer?

http://www.vrbo.com/31086

With zero feedback I am kinda leary.

Thanks

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
1. Re: vrbo property info

Nice place....nice property, the beach is not for swimming and you are not close to many stores, or restaurants. Transportation is a must.

What information do you need exactly?

Brooklyn NY
reviews: 1
2. Re: vrbo property info

I have used VRBO a few times and always successfully. My one rule is that the property has to have several reviews and not all entered by owner. Also look for places that have solid bookings and the calendar is updated frequently. I also look to see if the property is listed on other sites as well and use google to search for additional information. If the property you are looking at has zero reviews, move on and pick another. There have been scams with VRBO properties so it pays to be careful.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
3. Re: vrbo property info

The owner of this rental is not a 'scammer'.... He has two other rentals that seem busy most of the time.... I find it odd that there have been no reviews.

If you don't feel comfortable, pick another house, there are many to choose from!

Gypsum, Colorado
reviews: 3
4. Re: vrbo property info

Thank you for the additional info.

Denver
reviews: 2
5. Re: vrbo property info

We will be staying at the octagon house next week. I spoke with the ower from California who was very helpful. I will be sure to post a review on both TA and VRBO.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
6. Re: vrbo property info

DouglasCase:

Thanks, I'm sure the review will be helpful to other members in the future.

7. Re: vrbo property info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, June 17, 2013