We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Casa Capitain on beach...?

Which Santa Teresa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Timbuktu, Mali
reviews: 27
Location of Casa Capitain on beach...?

Hello all...can anyone advise where exactly on the beach the luxury villa Casa Capitain is? A relative is planning a destination wedding and doing legwork, etc. Trying to figure out "where" on the beach it is exacly?

Its to be able to have other guests book close by hotels.

I'm thinking its up towards Milarepa/ Florblanca area? Thus those could be highend options...and Raratonga/ Bluesurf more economic...

Any help?

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
1. Re: Location of Casa Capitain on beach...?

All above mentioned are within a kilometer of Casa Capitain. The location is at the north end of Santa Teresa and a bit farther away from the busy night life and the properties are much larger and have a larger buffer between the neighbors. It would be a perfect location for your needs.

Timbuktu, Mali
reviews: 27
2. Re: Location of Casa Capitain on beach...?

Hi there....thanx for the info. She's looking for convenient spots for other guests to stay close by to Casa Capitain, I thought I knew where it was but wasn't certain. The guests will have different budgets, so between Florblanca( luxury) Blue Surf Sanctuary ( mid range) and Raratonga ( more budget minded ) She has a start....

They are heading down in March potentially, to check things out, I suggested Blue Surf Sanctuary is in good proximity to do so.....

Thank you again.

3. Re: Location of Casa Capitain on beach...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, May 01, 2013